Founder and Lead Physiotherapist at Unique Rehab
- Opened Unique Rehab in 2002.
- 28 years of experience working as a registered Physiotherapist.
- Registered Physiotherapist (PT), Registered Massage Therapist (RMT), Registered Acupuncturist (R.Ac,), Myofascial Release Practitioner (MFR), Certified Pilates Instructor, Certified Movement Therapist.
Shahla enjoys applying creativity to her treatments by incorporating different treatment principles to treat different conditions.
Dr. Mehdi Sadoughi
Dr. Sadoughi is an Orthopaedic Surgeon with an expertise in Upper Extremity and Trauma. He received his medical degree from Tehran University of Medical Sciences. He completed his residency and two years of fellowship in Upper Extremity and Trauma at the University of Toronto. Dr. Sadoughi serves as an Orthopaedic Surgeon at William Osler Health System. His interests include reconstructive and arthroscopic surgery of Shoulder, Elbow and Wrist.
Having Dr. Sadoughi in our team enable us to provide a more enhanced Physiotherapy and patient care for upper extermity injuries and dysfuntions.
Podiatrist and Chiropodist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Podiatry from the University of Salford in England.
- Specializes in many foot related dysfunctions such as diabetic care, foot surgery, fungus, gait analysis, wound care as well as orthotics and orthopedic shoes.
Ehsan enjoys helping patients understand the importance of podiatry in their overall health.
Physiotherapy Assistant and Pilates Instructor
- Uses her knowledge of Pilates to incorporate conditioning and strengthening exercises to optimize a patient’s recovery.
- Developed creative training programs to increase core stability and efficiency of movement.
Danisa takes pleasure in helping patients meet and exceed their training, flexibility and fitness goals.
Shahram Rahnama Tabalvandi
Massage Therapist (RMT)
- Education and professional experience originally rooted in Physiotherapy.
- Obtained training in Massage Therapy upon moving to Canada.
Shahram likes to apply his knowledge of Physiotherapy to his Massage Therapy treatments to improve his patient’s well-being and body condition.